SPC Flooring in Malaysia
What is SPC flooring?
- It has a UV topcoating. UV rays can cause alot of issues with natural hardwood flooring, but it isnt ideal for SPC boards. Planks made in the premium class come with extra protection from UV rays. Which helps it from decolorization.
- While UV protection may not be available on all SPC flooring brands, all boards and tires contain a wear layer. This is the most crucial layer in terms of protection, and a good thick wear layer may keep your flooring looking fresh for years after it's been laid.
- It has an Image Layer – Even though SPC flooring has a distinct core, it still contains a vinyl image overlay. This provides your flooring a wood or stone appearance, and more costly companies tend to offer more realistic goods. The design or picture layer may be applied immediately to our next option in some situations.
- The Core is made out of – This is what distinguishes SPC flooring and gives additional stability underfoot. SPC flooring is constructed out of a core of limestone and stabilizers, which gives it more stiffness. These thick boards can resist impacts that would damage normal LVP, making them an excellent choice for high-traffic areas in your house or commercial settings.
- It contains a backing layer. Each board has a backing layer on the bottom. Although foam is still a common choice in the budget-friendly category, it's frequently constructed of cork. A thick, high-quality backing layer might add to the cost, but it also adds comfort and insulation.
How can you install SPC flooring in your home or office?
Perfectwall can help you out!
24 Jun 2021